People today desire to look attractive, but may not have the time necessary to recuperate from primary surgical treatments. We provide cutting-edge, minimally invasive therapies such as microneedling and microdermabrasion to swiftly and safely rejuvenate your appearance.
What is Microneedling?
Micro-injuries are created by microneedling, also known as collagen induction therapy, a cosmetic treatment that employs a device with tiny, shallow needles and causes a “micro-injury,” prompting the skin to produce collagen.
After 4-5 treatment sessions, it produces smoother, softer, and more youthful-appearing skin. It can help reduce scars caused by acne, surgery, or thermal burns while also fading stretch marks. Tightening sagging skin. Fading fine lines and deep wrinkles. In the process, your skin will be plumped and given a more youthful look. Reducing skin pigmentation. It can be used to minimize and remove acne scars. It works against stretch marks by fading them away. It tightens drooping flesh on your face or body.
What Does a Microneedling Treatment Involve?
Microneedling, contrary to its name, is one of the safest skin treatments available. This cosmetic treatment has little effect on the skin, in contrast to chemical peels, microdermabrasion, and laser therapies.
How It Works
It takes around an hour to perform, with no adverse effects. It is easily tolerated and does not generate any discomfort or pain in most patients.
Here are some other things to consider:
- On the day of the treatment, no lotions, cosmetics, or other topical treatments are used.
- To make you as comfortable as possible, your skincare professional will apply a numbing cream to the treatment area.
- The skin is punctured in a specific pattern with a skin needling instrument.
- Each fine needle punctures the skin, causing a micro-wound that stimulates skin cell regeneration.
- Depending on the severity of the problem, the treatment might take 5 to 60 minutes.
- A minimum of 6 weeks should separate two therapies to allow for new, natural collagen to develop.
Benefits of Microneedling
The advantages of the procedures include:
- Reduced risk of hyperpigmentation and scars.
- It’s delicate and sensitive-skinned friendly.
- It’s cost-effective and may be used in places like the eye area, where peeling or laser resurfacing is not possible.
- Rather than being burned away, the epidermis is left intact and unharmed with ablative laser resurfacing.
- Within a few days, you may resume your regular activities.
- It is a relatively simple procedure that may be done in an office setting.
- Because of the absence of a line of demarcation between treated and untreated skin, this treatment does not produce the same effects as other resurfacing techniques.